Gible's Valley!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gible's Valley, for all pokemon fans!

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:Welcome to the new Gible's Valley!:.

Pokemon Online Server Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyon
Lyon

Pokemon Online Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Online Server Updates   Pokemon Online Server Updates EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

Hey everyone, just making it clear that GV's Pokemon Online direct URL has changed to shadow.ambernova.net:5080
The server will still appear on the server list, but if it doesn't use that url instead of the old on in Advanced Connection.

And in other news, ShadowDragonX's computer has failed and she may not be on for quite some time. Just so you know if she doesn't appear.

I am terrible at announcements ._.

Last edited by ShadowDragonX on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : You're not terrible. You just fail at getting my nicks right.)
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragonX
Administrator
ShadowDragonX

Pokemon Online Server Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online Server Updates   Pokemon Online Server Updates EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:41 am

ShadowDragonX. SHADOWDRAGONX.

Okay, I'll keep quiet now.

Well, yes, I'll be on occasionally but not as much, and I'll be away on the 8th - 10th and the 18th - 21st due to skiing and camps, and school starts on the 22nd.

On another note, the reason why the url changed was because the server has been moved to somewhere more stable and powerful, so it shouldn't go down as much.

Other than that, Lyon has pretty much summed everything up.
Back to top Go down
https://giblesvalley2.forumotion.co.uk

Pokemon Online Server Updates
Page 1 of 1